Pop Bio Vü Imaging System is built on over 100 years of collective imaging experience
With our expert development team having developed multiple patented imaging techniques for the scientific and healthcare markets.
With extensive world-wide distribution experience in the establishment of sales channels for gel and blot imaging systems, Pop Bio is an established and respected group in the life science market.
Cooling System for Noise Reduction
Motorized Light Filter Wheel
Non CCD Camera Technology
Operation Process of Vü Imaging System
Automated Intelligence Imaging Process
- Imaging process is intelligently operated by the Automated Imaging Acquisition Software.
- Places the gel or blot on tray, push the tray to close, system automatically detects and starts the image acquisition, then saves it automatically to pre-defined drives
Vü Scanning Sensor Array (Patented)
- System is equipped with Vü patented Scanning Sensor
Array to collect gel imaging output.
- Sensor is about 3mm – 5mm near the gel or blot, to maximize imaging signal collection
- Provides Ultra Resolution (50 megapixels – 90
megapixels) and High-Intensity Blot and Gel Images
- Benefits to low signal samples or faint bands
- Aids to better imaging background and low noise