Pop Bio Warranty Policy
This machine is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship or a period of two (2) years from the date of shipment to customer from Pop Bio. This warranty will not be extended to a third party without a written consent of Pop Bio. This warranty is valid only if the product is used for its intended purpose and in accordance to the guidelines specified in the supplied instruction manual.
The following defects are specifically excluded:
- Damage caused by improper operation;
- Damage caused by repair or modifications done by anyone other than Pop Bio;
- Damage caused by improper service;
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, misapplication, and neglect;
- Damage caused by disaster and natural forces;
- Damage caused by use of improper solvent or sample;
- If any Pop Bio serial number has been removed or defaced;
- If the unit is not used according to its purpose;
- If no original spare parts are used;
- Other cause not caused by defects in original material or workmanship.
This warranty does not cover fuses, power cord, damage to paint or finish as well as consumables. Claims for transit damage should be filled with the transportation carrier.
Should this product require service, contact Pop Bio or Pop Bio’ authorized distributor. Products received without proper authorization will be returned. All items returned for service should be sent postage at customer’s cost; prepaid in the original packaging or other suitable carton, padded to avoid damage. Pop Bio will not be responsible for damage incurred by improper packaging.
Shipping arrangement of defected machine:
Machine sent to Pop Bio Malaysia Manufacturing Lab: cost covered by user
Machine sent to user’s facility: cost covered by Pop Bio